Monday, November 1, 2010

Plan for Boys & Girls Club.

My plan for today is to go with the flow. I don't think a rigid outline is necessary as we are probably going to be dealing with lots of different questions and issues that we cannot anticipate and prepare for. I plan to help students primarily with technical aspects of the project (I've done this project twice already and know the fastest ways to insert audio and visuals into the project). I also will focus on making sure they understand how a story needs to be told in order to have the specific elements that are needed to make a good digital story. I am sure that because I've done this so often I will be able to help them with whatever questions or concerns they have. I might also make sure that there stories can adapt well to scripts that will be read out loud in order to create a story that has a clear beginning and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment