Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shadowing session 10/29/2010.

For this session I was unable to make it because I have been sick with some sort of stomach virus since Thursday. I have not yet fully recovered but I think I am almost there. Not attending shadowing was unfortunate but today I had my consultation with Long about my English paper. Apparently our teacher was disappointed in our midterm results, so he has offered us the chance to rewrite the paper in hopes of getting a better grade. I was very relieved at that because now Long's consultation will help me even more as I begin to think about a rewrite or modification of the paper. Long had some very practical advice from me and I feel more motivated to begin my revision now. He helped me revise my thesis, and although I chose not to share my teacher's comments with him, he had a very similar approach to the revision that the professor had, which is very impressive considering he does not have as much experience writing English papers as my professor does.

No comments:

Post a Comment